Friday, August 9, 2013

TMI Tuesday

Ok, I know it isn't Tuesday, but I found this on another blog and thought it would be a great thing to integrate into my posts. Perhaps it will help me post more! So here is this weeks belated TMI Tuesday!

1. What’s your dirtiest secret?
 Well, I have talked about it here before, but my dirtiest secret is the alter-ego I created online about 6 or so years ago. I shared pictures and did cam shows for my followers.

2. What’s the sweetest thing you have done for someone?
 Um, I'm not really sure. Not that I don't do nice things for people, but I guess I don't think too much about it. I just do it.

3. What’s your favorite foreplay act to give? Receive?
I love to give head/hand jobs. Sometimes I think I take it too far, driving him too much up the wall, if that is possible. I just love to tease ;-) As far as receiving, I love my nipples played with. Nothing will get me wetter quicker.

4. State five (5) facts about your body.
1. I have huge tits. Not even exaggerating. It is very hard to find the right cup size. The band size is no problem, but I explode out of even DDD.
2. I can squirt.
3. I am very ticklish.
4. I have very sensitive nipples
5. I am pretty tall (for a female)

5. Would you like to fondle the person next to you?
 At the moment, there is no one next to me. If it was my husband, hell yes.

Bonus: Penis or vagina? Why?
Penis. I really love me some penis.

If you want to join in on TMI Tuesday, please visit TMI Tuesday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment