Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oh happy day!

One thing that is sure to make me happy is when I get a package in the mail! Well, I placed an order on Friday with Eden and it arrived today. I got two new toys to try out now, yippie! I had a specific function in mind, as I may have already mentioned, and I am happy to say that one of the toys fits the bill perfectly! Here is what I got:


The mini toy with mega vibrations with powerful and near-silent motor and 12 vibe patterns and multiple speeds, made with body-safe, FDA approved silicone.A chic and discreet mini case with super-powered, multi-function hidden Bullet.Eden Fantasys T-shirt made from black cotton with "I like things that go wroom" printed. Available in small, medium. large, extra large, 2x and 3x-large sizes.
The first is the PicoBong Honi bullet vibe. It is made of body safe silicone with a hard plastic base and has oodles of different vibration functions. The second is the Studio Collection Sexy Secrets Compact bullet vibe. It comes in a little mirrored case with a secret compartment for the vibe and extra batteries. The third, to show my eden love, I got their t-shirt.

I will be trying these all out in the next few days so I can write up a review for them. I know I will be giving the Honi a test drive tonight. We are going out to dinner and I am going to "wear" it out! I tried it "on" and it fits perfectly between my lips and doesn't slip out as I walked around. It is so, so quiet too, so you can't even tell it is there. I am so excited to put this to use tonight!

I hope the Mr. likes what I put on for him today. I am wearing an ultra-low cut top with no bra and a short skirt, no panties. I am eagerly awaiting his arrival home now. I will possibly post more tonight, if I have trouble sleeping, and if not in the morning. The reviews will be up soon on Eden and I will also post about them here, along with some product pictures. Hope everyone has a wonderful, sexy night!

Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment