Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sugar's Favorite things

Now that the long, boring introduction is over with, it's time for the fun stuff. Almost a year ago I was wanting to make a purchase of toys for my man and me. During my search for a site, I came across Eden Fantasys. I was brand new to the toy business, only having owned one crappy vibrator that I bought at a novelty store. This was like the ultimate kid in a candy store experience, and now I am hooked on toys, lubes, and lingerie. I don't think my man is complaining though! Anyways, I have found a few good, affordable products that I love, love, love and thought I would share...


Multi-speed silver egg vibrator made of plastic with purple control pack.Sensual massage oil is made of exotic cold pressed  essential oils.Scented talc spray with pheromonesSilicone, Phthalates Free, Waterproof, Multispeed wand vibrator powered by a whisper-quiet motor with flexible head, perfect for travelling.Edible oral-gasm cream
1. Multispeed basic vibrating bullet. I know, basic sounds boring, but this baby is one of my fave toys. Not only does it take NORMAL batteries (AA, not those damn watch batteries) but it can pack quite the punch. No bells and whistles, just simple, intense vibrations. Guaranteed to make me cum. Even better is that it costs about $10!

2. Shunga exotic massage oil. I have a confession to make. I am a bit of an oil slut. I love massage oil! This is the best massage oil I have ever used. There are many different scents to choose from and it lasts a long time. I usually have this within arm's reach of the bed so I can oil up my tits during foreplay or give my man a good rub down. 

3. Silky Sheets spray. This is pretty fun. Spray this on your sheets and they feel silky soft and smell good too. Can also be used on the good old wet spot to help absorb the moisture. Personally, I like taking this on trips and spraying it on the hotel sheets. 

4. Wanachi Maxi. This is a fairly simple wand massager, but that's the beauty of it. It packs a nice punch, is waterproof, no cords, affordable... What's not to like?

5. Tasty Twist. This oral enhancer balm is yummy. I have it it orange dreamsicle flavor. This is perfect for when I am having a bit of dry mouth while giving head. It also gives a little tingling sensation, which is nice. 


So there you go, just a peak into my toy box favorites, and these won't break the bank. I still have many more that I may share in the future and I am still diving into new and different products when I can. I am open for suggestions as well, so feel free to comment with any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment